• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 11.75" disc rotor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

Local time
5:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Bought this as a last-minute substitute when I had an emergency involving centerbores being out of spec with two other discs I bought.

I don't really remember the circumstances that led to my buying a bunch of spares and running this one for a short period of time (according to that thread, this may be the Centric 121.63009 I bought), but it happened. I think I used it to support the side of the car where I got stuck with one of the Bendix discs (read the centerbore thread) using a different wheel.

Then, once I had a matched pair, this rotor got pulled off and instead of returned (as I probably applied the brakes on it a few times and couldn't return it) shoved in my shed. There it got rusty.

See the photos. Obviously, it could be cleaned up and used no problem.

Importantly, this has CLEAN bearing races installed in it - they're caked with grease and did not rust.

See the photos. What you see is what you get, shoved in a Priority Large Flat Rate Box.

$19 for shipping and $20 for the rotor.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Reducing to $15 for the rotor + same $19 for Priority Large Flat Rate shipping.

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back