• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 14 inch magnum wheels off of my 71 cuda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dga26

Local time
7:03 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
image.jpeg
4 very nice magnum wheels large bolt pattern with lugs all right handed. Tread is very good like 80 to 85 percent. Put my rally's back on so I'm making space. Located in the Detroit area. All 4 tires are 245/60R14. Looking to get $1000 or best.

View attachment 349127 4 very nice magnum wheels large bolt pattern with lugs all right handed. Tread is very good like 80 to 85 percent. Put my rally's back on so I'm making space. Located in the Detroit area. All 4 tires are 245/60R14. Looking to get $1000 or best.

Are these original Mopar or aftermarket wheels, and if aftermarket which manufacturer?

Are these original Mopar or aftermarket wheels, and if aftermarket which manufacturer?
Honestly I'm not sure I bought the car recently and to me they look original. Where could I find any manufacturer info on the wheel itself?

I think the originals were the 54 Series manufactured by Motor Wheel Corporation. You would probably have to dismount the tire on one of the wheels to find the manufacturer's stamping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back