• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 14" STEEL WHEELS, TIRES AND DOG DISH CAPS- SET OF 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Local time
2:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just replaced my 14" wheels and tires that came on my car with 15's. They are original Mopar wheels, part #2944236, which are 14 x5.5 rims, stamped with M30 2 (valve stem) 26 pentastar . They are 5 x 4.5 pattern. They are in good condition but can use a cleanup and repaint. There are 4 mounted and balanced BF Goodrich Revelation Touring tires, P205/70R14, on them with about 75% tread left. I put maybe 100 miles on the car with them and they handle very nicely. Also have 4 Plymouth Division Dog Dish caps on them, driver quality, can use a polish. See pics.

I will only sell the tires as a set for $200, pick up only in North Jersey near NYC.
I'm asking $150 for the dog dish caps shipping included to the lower 48.
I will sell the package of wheels, tires and caps for $300, picked up.
IMG_4599.JPG
IMG_4600.JPG
IMG_4601.JPG
IMG_4602.JPG
IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_4604.JPG
IMG_4605.JPG
IMG_4606.JPG

Tires and wheels on car.

IMG_4591.JPG

Do all 4 have the same stamping?

Just checked. All 4 have the same stampings, matched set. Do you think they might be the original rims from my car, 70 Satellite convertible?

Just checked. All 4 have the same stampings, matched set. Do you think they might be the original rims from my car, 70 Satellite convertible?
I will ck this evening and get back to you....

Mopar rims are a challenge to figure out....They used Motor wheel co. and Kelsey Hayes and both used different formats...that part number is a 70 part number 14" 5.5" rim

They M30 2 26...The M is for Motor Wheel Co..the three I do not know but the second digit is the year, 2/26/70 is the date format...Any idea on the build date of your car?

I also believe these are the original wheels to your bird....you have no clue how lucky you are...people would pay a couple grand for a dated set...

Mopar rims are a challenge to figure out....They used Motor wheel co. and Kelsey Hayes and both used different formats...that part number is a 70 part number 14" 5.5" rim

They M30 2 26...The M is for Motor Wheel Co..the three I do not know but the second digit is the year, 2/26/70 is the date format...Any idea on the build date of your car?

I also believe these are the original wheels to your bird....you have no clue how lucky you are...people would pay a couple grand for a dated set...

Although I just swapped to 15" wheels and tires, the possibility that they might be original rims to the car has given me second thoughts about selling them. I appreciate the input. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back