• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 146 tooth flywheel trade for 143?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
6722F01C-B5A5-4AE6-9077-A2FFDCBA53B7.jpeg
Have a really nice 146 tooth flywheel and need a 11” 143 tooth. Anybody want to trade?

As noted above, just get a new ring gear. Throw it in the oven to expand it and slide it on.

i have one that needs a home.........whats a good deal (fair) for nice used/original wheel with a fresh cut?

you have options lol

i have one that needs a home.........whats a good deal (fair) for nice used/original wheel with a fresh cut?
you have options lol
Dan Brewer sells them both ways usually. I got my 143 tooth 11" from him back a few years. Nice piece...
I got to get it turned though. Last dolt I had swap the clutch out for one of those RAM B&B units didn't get
the flywheel cleaned up before installing and now there's that takeoff chatter. Annoying as hell...
Now I have to tear the whole mess back apart to address it - and I don't like the RAM clutch much, either...
Wish I could find an original old style clutch for the car, really.

Oh, answer to your question (comparing to Brewer's) is probably $100-$150. Shipping is gonna be $$$, natch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back