• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 15" X 7" X 3" Original Polished Trim Ring Restored by Rick Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar John

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:19 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 1 original 15" X 7" X 3" polished trim ring for sale.
This trim ring was sent out west to Rick Miller for restoration.
The cost of shipping back and forth and the cost of restoration was $175.00 and probably more by now!
The inside dish is beautiful and there is just a few shallow spots in the accent line opposite the valve stem hole.
This is barely noticable but I want to give an accurate description in my ad.
I had this trim ring listed for $375.00 and have now dropped the price to $350.00.
The price does not include shipping.
So if your interested start a private conversation with your zip for a shipping quote.
Thanks!

APR 9763.JPG

APR 9764.JPG

APR 9765.JPG

I’m aware that those were on the E bodies only as my dads 70 Challenger RT had them. But I don’t recall them being on a B body, I could be wrong.

This is a for sale forum.
I don't know how your comments will help me sell my trim ring?
I have an OE restored Superbird that came from the factory with polished trim rings.
I think it is in the B Body family!
This is one of my spares from when I sent a batch of them over to Rick Miller.
Many cars that came with polished trim rings over 50 years ago now look brushed from dirt and cleaning.
I have had a couple of people look at there broadcast sheets and find out
that they have a polished trim ring car with brushed looking rings on it!

Wayne,
The polished "EARLY" 15" X 7" X 3" trim rings are part number 3461043 and would show "43" on the broadcast sheet.
The brushed "LATE" 15" X 7" X 3" trim rings are part number 3461222 and would show "22" on the broadcast sheet.
The one I have for sale would be an early 3461043.

70 is polished and 71-up is brushed. This is a one year only trim ring. Good luck with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back