• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 15 x 8 inch Mopar Trim Rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

70X Driver

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for 1970 style Mopar trim rings to fit a 15 x 8 Road Wheel. I have looked at every site I know of and can't find ones that fit correctly. I know the 15 x 8 inch are not what would have been on a 70, but someone must have the correct style and fit trim ring for the wider 8" wheels.

Pictures and sources are much appreciated!

You can find rings for a true 8” wheel, but they don’t have the step down on the outer edge like original Mopar trim rings do. I know a guy that has them and really only a few people have ever noticed. Just a suggestion.

What is the width of ring lip for that ring got some nice 15 ones in a bunch of parts just bought and has 4 rings that came off a Coronet 500

What is the width of ring lip for that ring got some nice 15 ones in a bunch of parts just bought and has 4 rings that came off a Coronet 500
Not sure of the measurement. I am holding off buying the wheels until I know I can get the trim rings.

Most people that run the aftermarket 15 inch Road Wheels , just use a 15 x 7 Ralley Wheel trim ring. Yes it doesn't go all the way down , but at least it will match your front 15 inch trim rings. I have yet to see a 15 x 8 trim ring that looks right , the correct step and lip on the bottom.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back