• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1950's to 1980's Parts QQD Goers DCS QSD

70WM21 W1 V6B

Local time
6:32 PM
Reaction score
Hi All. As some of you who have the older 1950's and early 60's MoPars Gary Goers sold the business and inventory and some may even still have his last catalog #10 of which many of the parts have not been available since 2017. Well we are working on getting many of those parts available once again, while some may never become available again due to the costs involved vs demand. Operating under the umbrella of Quirey Quality Design those that can be made available will be listed under the DCS Dale's Cuda Shop/QuicksilverDiecast banner. Those who do have the catalog already know some listings are vague and do not always cover all applications, I will be working on sorting these out and apply the correct Chrysler Part numbers to them as we go. Having been a long time parts manager at Frederick Dodge from the late 70's thru early 2000's that aspect comes easy to me. However the Goers catalog can be challenging at exactly determining all applications for example a rubber hood bumper for a 55 Dodge, may also fit 56-60 as determined by Chrysler part numbers. If acceptable on occasion I will post a picture(s)on here to get your input on specifics
For example on page 25 it lists this hood snubber as #202 fitting a 62 Dodge, well that is pretty general, and when going thru 62 Manual leaves one scratching his head at exactly which 62 Dodge and its placement. Gary was one of the best there was when it came to accurately reproducing the parts he sold for the early MoPars and we will strive to get you the right part for the correct application. This will be a slow process and as time permits.

gg.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to FFBBO

maybe become a 'venders advertiser' on here too
may help get the name out or help sales too

good luck

Thanks!! Always good to hear of additional parts becoming available!

Auto Transport Service
Back