• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1957 Chevy 2 Door no post $12,000 in Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

NGC414

Local time
5:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 1957 Chevy 2 door no post. The car is a great runner with a 327/ 4 speed manual transmission. The transmission shifts and drives perfectly. The engine is very healthy and does not smoke. It starts, idles and runs excellent. It does not leak any fluids. Brakes work as they should or as good as they can being 4 wheel drum. Steering is a little loose, but drives straight and true.
This was originally a Black V8 car with red interior. it appears to have had a professional blue repaint in the late 70s. The body has no rust or rot. Just surface rust where the paint had chipped over the years (the patina actually looks kinda cool). There is some bubbling on the bottom drivers fender where it meets the door. The floor and trunk have some small patches (see pics).
This car has boxes of new chrome & stainless, new wire harnesses and new rubber. Almost every single piece has been purchased for this car. There is also a aftermarket brace that stiffens the rear shock mounts.
It appears to have a Lakewood bell housing and traction bars as well.
Its best to email me at [email protected] Thanks,
I can get more pictures and info to anyone interested. Looking to get $12,000 and/or possible trades.
I also have the stock steering wheel with a new center bezel.
null_zpsbbfd4e85.jpg

null_zps67bb7e17.jpg

null_zpse149830f.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

null_zpsb9594fbb.jpg

null_zps3c61fb11.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

null_zpsbcbb54ba.jpg

null_zpsd08684c8.jpg

null_zpsd08684c8.jpg

null_zps31e2c6c5.jpg

Last edited:
Well I'm not looking for a car in another country, but...for a running shoebox with no rust, that looks like a steal. I'd take that over 12 bills for a used econobox for having fun in.

I have had a lot of emails asking for more pics and questions. I will add to the original description to address the questions and post te pictures here as well.
Thanks.
null_zpsc492b0ad.jpg

null_zps3607b24a.jpg

null_zps88ddfe0a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

null_zps17355aa2.jpg

null_zps2694246c.jpg

null_zps8f5bb005.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

null_zpsd23d720e.jpg

null_zps5e8f5d3b.jpg

null_zps860a6eca.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the pics turned out dark. I took them thismorning before work. I will pull it out in the sun after work and get some better pics. The only rust on the body Is in the last set of pics where it is bubbling on the very bottom of the front fender where it meets the door.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, I had planned to pull it apart and start restoring it. But its fun to drive and gets alot of looks as is. By fun to drive I mean it pulls hard and does nice smokey burn-outs lol. I would love to keep it, but I need the funds and space to finish the Roadrunner.
Personally my favorite 57 body style a true V8 Bel-air with the postless sport hardtop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back