• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1962 Fury Original Radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

62Fury

Local time
4:20 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This was pulled from my 1962 Plymouth Fury. I don’t know everything but pretty positive it is the original radiator from that year. Top of radiator reads part number 2099893 (see photos) I know these are hard to find and very expensive when rebuilt. I ended up pulling it and putting in an aluminum radiator. This radiator is in pretty good shape for its age and I am not sure if it needs re-cored or not. When I did all this work, I thought the radiator was shot, but I believe the engine was sludged up, which was making the car overheat. Therefore, I think this radiator may still be good without a re-core, but no guarantees. Price is $150.00 firm. Located in Sebring, FL 33870. I will box it up and ship it to you for the shipping price without mark ups after you send me your Zip Code I will send you the postal rate. From past experience the cheapest way to ship this would be through the USPS ground.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back