• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1962 Plymouth Fury Instrument Panel Dash Pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:12 AM
Reaction score
Hi and I'm looking for a nice condition instrument dash pad for my 1962 Plymouth Fury. Prefer black. Not sure but I would guess that Savoy or Belvedere would also work for me. Thanks!

Yes. I had a guy that does nice enough upholstery work but he found this too challenging to recover. Do you have an idea to share?

Yes. I had a guy that does nice enough upholstery work but he found this too challenging to recover. Do you have an idea to share?
Look up Fibrenew and see if there is a location near you. They did mine. I’m in Red Deer, Alberta

IMG_1863.png

IMG_1862.png

Those both turned out nice! I bought a new one for that right side but the one over the top of the instrument panel is the one that I'm needing. I might look again at attempting to repair it with the method that you used. Some of the pictures appear that rather than putting upholstery on it that they cleaned it off, sanded it smooth, prepped and and just painted it black. So if I can't get the vinyl on it looking good I'll give that a try. Thanks to both responses!

I've got this, which I think is about a good used one as you'd be able to find. All the studs are intact. The vinyl is in good shape yet. No cracks or tears, although the underside has a split dead center, shown in the 4th picture. May have been there since new, I don't know. It's not grown in the years I've had the piece. $100 plus shipping. Let me know either way please. Black is hard to photograph and some of the specs you see are from reflections. If you're not happy with it you can ship it back and I'll refund your purchase price.

SANY0001.JPG

SANY0002.JPG

SANY0003.JPG

SANY0004.JPG

SANY0005.JPG

SANY0006.JPG

I should clarify the split is on the underside back against the instrument cluster. It would sit right above the top edge of the cluster and below the pad so would not be visible as you sit in the car.

I like the looks of it. I apologize for not viewing this offer sooner but just got to thinking about it today. So Let me know for sure how we proceed with this transaction. Thanks, Doug

I just wanted to reach out and thank you peabodyracin for selling me that dash pad! It was as you described and I am very pleased! I responded to our private feed but wanted to have a closure on this listing. Thanks!

Doug glad you’re happy with the pad. Now get that 440 sorted out and on to driving/enjoying the car! You can mark this listing as found by going back to your 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back