• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1962 Plymouth Fury Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

62RatFury

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
I am about to start the restoration on my 1962 Plymouth Fury 4dr. If anybody knows where I can find restoration parts it woudl be helpful. I have tried but have been unsuccessful in my attempts to find any thin. I am mainly looking for interior and weatherstripping. Any info will be appreciated thanks.

I am looking for a dash pad carpet trim panels and seats or new seat covers. It currently has blue interior and it is worn out, plus I want to change it to black interior.

Try sms 503-263-3535 or original auto interiors 810-727-2486 What state are you in ?

4 dr. Fury

I have L.&R. rear doors (complete) and a front pass. door for a 62 Polara. Will these help? Pete 216-647-7272 BONE DRY Tennessee car.

I have 3 candidate For Sale

I have a 2 dr. Fury, 4 dr Fury and a 4dr. Belvedere. The Belvedere is very easy restoration 318 with only 38,000 mi on the entire car,the interior is very nice and original.

Last edited:
Having just finished up my 62 Savoy with bench seats... I could not find any seat covers or door panels for it. Only covers I could find started for 1963s and up. Had to have these custom made. Floor carpet is available since the 62-65all share the same floor pan. Windlace is available in different colors. Small interior components are hit and miss on Ebay.
Outside was the same story. No new sheet metal to be found. A couple outfits do make fiber glass fenders, hoods, bumpers etc. Rechromed bumpers are available at several places. Trim parts - forget it. All you can do is hope to find a good donor car or someone who has stripped some off.
I have some spare tailights and backup lights, and some door handles that need to be refinished for cheap! Also have - or will have a fiberglass hood available soon as I am putting my OEM hood back on. Also know where there are a few old donor cars in salvage yards here in NC.

Stumper did you try SMS

Hi Stumper did you try SMS, I got door panels and seat covers from them for my 62's www.smsautofabrics.com. I am looking for chrome and a few parts for a 62 Sport Fury Convertible.

Hi Stumper did you try SMS, I got door panels and seat covers from them for my 62's www.smsautofabrics.com. I am looking for chrome and a few parts for a 62 Sport Fury Convertible.

I got door panels as well from them but I was not happy with them at all. door lock fruels missing??? tear on the edge of metal top panel!!!! and I ordered door seals which came 3 feet TO SHORT!!!!They are the only ones for the door panels if you want them factoy stock looking but service is slim to nil! you been warned!

62 fury, black interior

Here is a front seat cushion from a Fury, passenger seat. Available for sale, but an example of the grey/black pattern for a 62. cushion is perfect

Last edited:
I did not try SMS I guess. Never heard of them when I was searching. I found a local guy that did a great job making covers and panels from scratch. Even had him notch the front seat for me and moved my shifter back some.
SDC10991.jpg

SDC10989.jpg

Anybody looking for brown/burgundy door panels from a 62 belvedere 4 door, nice kick panels and matching heel pad for carpet let me know. Thanks.. Alos got a bunch of poly 318 stuff and a matching pushbutton trans for sale.

It's worth looking at this list of reliable and unreliable suppliers for old-Mopar resto parts and supplies.

The 318 stuff and the interirior pieces are listed on ebay free local classifieds on Virginia Beach and Outer banks if anyone wants to see them, or email me and I will send picks. The door panels are decent, a little warped when the came offf, tight when clipped on the door, and the only ripps are on the diriver door bottm, you could glue a new piece on the bottom seam along the heat seam and it wouldnt be noticeable, abnd redye them black if you want the factory look. I had to do this to the top sections of my front dors, managaged to find matching vinyl and people often compliment me on the original nice panels on the blue car we call "lazarus" . The other member who told you original factory panels are rare isnt kidding, I have looked two years almost daily for nice original blue door panels for my front doors on ebay. almost won once but someone snipe bidded them out from under us. Anyway good luck, dont give up, seek and ye shall find, if not remember where there is a will there is a way as my Dad always told me. I will be happy to help you with anything I can. I might be new to this but I am genuinely a nice guy. If you need anything from a 318 Belvedere engine, 62 let me know,we dont have need to save those as my other two cars are slant sixes, so those are the only mechanical parts I will sell, and the brown/burgundy parts are for sale only because we dont need those, however I might decide not to sell them since my son plans on keeping the cars forever, especially since I wont be around much longer unless God grants me a miracle., The interior parts are the wrong color, likeley wont ever be used. They might someday change interiors, however if someone needs them we would sell them and my sons could use the money for something else they need. Good luck and happy Mopar motoring.

Wind lace is available from restoration specialties.

what about a speaker grill for the front dash? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back