• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 440 floor pans

Jim63440Wag

Local time
2:30 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone know 1) what years and models interchange 2) where I can get full floor panels in pieces, or as one.

I don't have luck searching for "wagon" specifically. Polara and 330 come up more easily, some sites show 440. Some say "fits b bodies 62-65".
This is all brand new to me. No knowledge of the history of the 440 model, and finding very little online.
Are they the same for 63 polara, 330, and 440?

The front pan and the under rear seat pan are 61-65.
The rear foot well pan is 63-64 for Dodge.
H/T and sedan trunk pan is 62-65. Wagon pan is different. Think that 62-65 wagon pan is the same.

The front pan and the under rear seat pan are 61-65.
The rear foot well pan is 63-64 for Dodge.
H/T and sedan trunk pan is 62-65. Wagon pan is different. Think that 62-65 wagon pan is the same.
Check with Joe Suchy I bought AMD floor pans from him for the interior and trunk for my 63 Fury.

Don't think that Joe has anything left. Also check with Kramer. He bought all of the AMD pans when they were being closed out.

Auto Transport Service
Back