• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1963-64 Plymouth 2-Door B-Body Roller Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROSTOCKTOM

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a Rolling Car. Engine/ Transmission not important.

Only Interested in 1963-64 Plymouth B-Body Hardtop/ Post/ Convertible Project. Absolutely No Interest in 4-Doors or Wagons.

Anyone have anything personally they want to part with? I've searched all over the internet, so I am pretty aware of what's already listed in the cyber world.

Thanks,
Tom

Last edited:
I recently saw a '64 Sport Fury roller on Offerup.com/los angeles. Started out at 5.5K but after communicating some it has become clear he's wants to move car along so strongly believe price has become more flexible. I know it's a distance but cars like this are getting harder and harder to find. Best of luck in your search.

Rocket Restorations Olympia WA (Google it) is selling a 64 Plymouth 2-door post for only $1k. Rusty floor, but complete. He is about to part it out, so call quickly.

Looking for a Rolling Car. Engine/ Transmission not important.

1963-64 Plymouth B-Body Hardtop/ Post/ Convertible Project. Absolutely No Interest in 4-Doors or Wagons.

Anyone have anything personally they want to part with? I've searched all over the internet, so I am pretty aware of what's already listed in the cyber world.

Thanks,
Tom
I am new to b body. I do have a 63 belvedere 2dr. Hdtp for sale . The
Car came from Oregon. I now live in south dakota. But it's probly more complete than you might want.

I have a 64 Fury original bench seat, 4 speed, big block car(361). It is a 110% project car(use your imagination). Comes with lots'a bonus parts. Correct color crack free dash pad, non-radio plate, correct shifter and plenty of extra stuff. It rolls.....Lem'me know if it interest you. Wichita Ks. area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back