• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1963 Plymouth Savoy- Not Mine

The hub caps are wrong because the rims are wrong, and wont take the right hub caps. Looks like a really nice car if the pix can be believed. Pretty lazy write-up tho....love the two-speed four-speed auto trans lol.

The hub caps are wrong because the rims are wrong, and wont take the right hub caps. Looks like a really nice car if the pix can be believed. Pretty lazy write-up tho....love the two-speed four-speed auto trans lol.
Yes I know. A pet peeve of mine. However, the car is VERY NICE. The owner is a nice guy too.

TWO - speed automatic? Can someone give me a couple details on this? I've heard of SS button trans setups, manual VB's, but this might be something for a life of drag-racing only?
Think that is a typo

Privately owned...Garage kept...Original, period correct 426 Max Wedge engine...4 speed automatic TorqueFlite 727 trans...4:11 rear...Ruby Red with contrasting White vinyl interior...Radio and heater delete...Auto Gage oil and water temp gauges...Wilwood brakes...Photos show how nice this car is...Showstopper is the one word that describes it...Professional inspections are welcome and encouraged...This is an amazing TRIBUTE build; priced accordingly...Intelligent, in person offers will be considered...Contact Mike thru the website for an appointment to check it out here on Staten Island NY

"Original, Period correct." So which is it?

"4 Speed automatic" Which is it?

"Wildwood Brakes" Maybe the master cylinder but not the "all four drum brakes".

"Tribute build"

Not nit picking the car because it looks nice, nice price also. But being correct about what it actually is and describing what has been done goes a long way.

Auto Transport Service
Back