• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964-65 dodge 330 / coronet 426 hemi air cleaner chrome crossram a990 race hemi

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis9995

Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling this air cleaner for a 426 hemi dodge 330 or dodge coronet. I was told it was from a 1964 and for carter carburetors. It is indeed original and in very good condition. Not perfect but very very nice. See the pics for yourself. I am located in California but I can ship. I would package securely add insurance for the total cost of the item and add a required signature by the buyer. You can also pick up locally. Not many cars were made with these air cleaners and if I have this one then there is at least one car out there missing the air cleaner or with a repop. I'm selling for $2,000 firm. That's what reproductions go for. But this is original hemi will only increase in value.

You can message me here .................(No telephone numbers as per site rules)

Also click the link for lots of pictures to inspect condition.

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/Hector62892ebay/library/race hemi 426 air cleaner crossram

IMG_7196.JPG IMG_7197.JPG IMG_7198.JPG IMG_7199.JPG IMG_7204.JPG IMG_7213.JPG IMG_7203.JPG

Last edited:
Selling this air cleaner for a 426 hemi dodge 330 or dodge coronet. I was told it was from a 1964 and for carter carburetors. It is indeed original and in very good condition. Not perfect but very very nice. See the pics for yourself. I am located in California but I can ship. I would package securely add insurance for the total cost of the item and add a required signature by the buyer. You can also pick up locally. Not many cars were made with these air cleaners and if I have this one then there is at least one car out there missing the air cleaner or with a repop. I'm selling for $2,300 firm. That's what i know a few have sold for over the past few years on eBay and for the condition I believe I can get that if not more from the right buyer who needs a correct and original one.

You can message me here

Also click the link for lots of pictures to inspect condition.

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/Hector62892ebay/library/race hemi 426 air cleaner crossram

View attachment 492297 View attachment 492298 View attachment 492299 View attachment 492300 View attachment 492301 View attachment 492302 View attachment 492303
Can you tell me what the center to center distance is for the carb openings? The quickest way I can think of to measure that is from the leading edge of one opening to the leading edge of the second opening. I've attached a diagram. Thanks in advance.

Hemi Air dims.jpg

I'll let it go for $2,000 actually. Firm not a penny less and I will pay shipping and insurance. They sell for that price repop. So I believe an original one should be worth that easily.
It doesn't matter to me if it is a repop. I would most likely be modifying the base somewhat to fit it to my Edelbrock STR14 cross ram. They seem to be a little farther apart than the max wedge or hemi cross rams. Thanks for the note.
Best regards,
Phil

It doesn't matter to me if it is a repop. I would most likely be modifying the base somewhat to fit it to my Edelbrock STR14 cross ram. They seem to be a little farther apart than the max wedge or hemi cross rams. Thanks for the note.
Best regards,
Phil
Distance should be normal I had sent measjrements to someone else before and they checked out for everything including Carter Carbs. I just don't have those pictures on my phone anymore.

Distance should be normal I had sent measjrements to someone else before and they checked out for everything including Carter Carbs. I just don't have those pictures on my phone anymore.
I believe I saved the photos for future reference. It would be nice if they were the same. Like the Edelbrock two four inline is not the same dimensions as the 62 413 inline fours but the Hemi inline air cleaner can be modified to make it work. I just need one cheap enough to cut on without worrying about loosing any future appreciation value.

IMG_0656.JPG IMG_0655.JPG IMG_0654.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back