• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1964 Dodge parts for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,Do you have a right fender 65 coronet 500

I'm looking for rear inner fender wells. complete cutouts from both sides. Do you have them, are you willing to cut them out for me?

need stainless on drivers side fender upper and lower when i bought the car they said all trim was there thank you

How about dash pad? If you have one please send photos and price with response.

Kelly, I have a 65 Satellite. I need the emergency brake rod that goes through the dash and has a knob that is attached with an allen screw and is attached under the dash with a clip. If you have one please let me know and what you want for it. Thanks.

Kelly - Do you have any of the following? All for a 1964 Polara 500

- Rear Window Trim piece (lower passenger side)
- Quarter Panel Trim (long thin piece from door seam to rear - looks like a thin hockey stick)
- Front trim strip edge of hood
- Rear Decklid strips
- Rear Decklid "DODGE" letters
- Driver's side window glass
- Wiper Arm linkage assembly

Hello:

I wanted to see if you have any 1960's Dodge Sweptline parts (pickup). I'm looking for a factory fan shroud and engine mounts for a poly 318. I have a 1964 D100.

Thank you,

EM

64 Dodge parts

all of my 64 parts are sold. Thanks everyone.

Hi, just checking to see if you may have a clock for the dash...I have a 64 Polara 500 I am trying to put the finishing touches on.

I am in need of the decklid trim strips for a 1964 Polara deck lid along with the "DODGE" letters for the decklid.

Also looking for the lower passenger side rear window trim for a hardtop.

nothing is left, don't know why this is still coming up.

Hello Kelly,

I live in Carson City. Let me know if it would be ok to come by and check out the 64 Polara parts?

Thanks Mike

I have the rear deck lid strips. That's just about all I have left.

Looking for nice trunk medallion, left wiper pivot for 64 Polara. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, just saw all is gone, Thanks...

only thing left is some chrome pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back