• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 dodge polara carpet colors

lnt-1000

Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Does anyone have some info on what color carpets came in the 1964 Polara Golden Anniversary edition? Mine has a gold carpet that needs to be replaced just not sure if it’s the original carpet

Gold, black, red and think blue.

Does anyone have some info on what color carpets came in the 1964 Polara Golden Anniversary edition? Mine has a gold carpet that needs to be replaced just not sure if it’s the original carpet
Mines gold with gold carpet/interior.

If you go to Legendary Interiors website and look up 1964 Dodge interiors, you should be able to see what colour carpets they list. I also restored a 1964 Dodge Polara. As noted in the horn button, all 1964 Dodges were Golden Anniversary cars, regardless of colour. If you are talking about a gold interior car, this is what I restored. I am pretty sure I used Legendary Interiors 80/20 loop carpet, Ivy Gold # 46. You can also try Classic Industries, in Los Angeles, as they sell Legendary stuff. Ask for their free Mopar catalogue. They are a commercial advertiser here.

30.jpg

32.jpg

28.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back