• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Plymouth Belveredere post race car

bishop

Local time
12:02 PM
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to find my dream race car and now its sitting in My garage. The past owner from Indy was Rick Wright had owned it since 1972 and has been racing it ever since then. He told me it is a ex-state Indiana trooper car, had two dome lights and the spot light still in the car when he got it. I'll post the fender tag numbers also. I'll keep posting it as time & changes happen. Rick has run 6.00 in the 1/8and 9.42 in the 1/4had a 512 low deck with Indy Alum. heads. I 'm going to put a 470low deck in it for this years NSS Max wedge then put my 572 HEMI I just got off the Dyno (895 HP) for next year.

Happy Easter Brian

:icon_thumright:nice:headbang:

008.jpg007.jpg009.jpgMore pictures

Nice car ! Looks alot like my brothers 64 Fury. Ron

brothers64.jpg

Awesome car! Is the front bumper 'glass? If so, where's it from, please ? I notice, looks like it has the cutouts for the turn/parking lights.

Thanks, Ted

Awesome car! Is the front bumper 'glass? If so, where's it from, please ? I notice, looks like it has the cutouts for the turn/parking lights.

Thanks, Ted
Sled City makes the 64 Plymouth fiberglass parts that you need. Bumpers, doors, hoods, fenders, dash board, 3 different heights of max wedge scoops, and 3 diferent heights of hemi scoops. I think that Brians new car would look great with one of my A/FX scoops on it, and the new scoop would cover up all the 6 pack area.

Auto Transport Service
Back