• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1964 Polara Convertible rear interior side panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFK3

Local time
7:23 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi - looking for a set (I only need the driver side) of rear interior panels for a 1964 Dodger Polara. Started my project and need this. I am in South Carolina (29691). Thanks!!

Hi - looking for a set (I only need the driver side) of rear interior panels for a 1964 Dodger Polara. Started my project and need this. I am in South Carolina (29691). Thanks!!
Good luck with your project! I look forward to seeing it when you're ready. I believe there is a 'big' Mopar guy in SC, maybe Georgia. And maybe, he's only mechanical. Do you know him? I can look for his name if you don't of him already.

Thanks - I do not know him. I reached out to some Mopar only salvage yards with no response. Ill keep looking!!!

I have one red one, don’t remember which side, it is the piece that goes up against the bottom of the quarter glass if I remember correctly. Will have to find it.

I have one red one, don’t remember which side, it is the piece that goes up against the bottom of the quarter glass if I remember correctly. Will have to find it.
Hi - thanks. I need the driver side. The panels were off when I bought the car. I have two sets of front door and one passenger rear - no driver side rear. For a convertible

And its for a convertible. I cant seem to find how to "edit" the original post?

Thanks - I do not know him. I reached out to some Mopar only salvage yards with no response. Ill keep looking!!!
I believe this is the guy. Joe Suchy Mopar @ 770 964-4441 in Georgia. Also, and I'm about to go on it myself, 1962to1965mopar.com. Happy hunting!

Joe Suchy is mostly Plymouth parts. That panel is different between Plymouth and Dodge.

JFK3 - Those convertible rear side panels for our '64 cars are [nicely] reproduced and sold by ABC Moparts. Have a look at them here.... 1964-65 B Body Convertible Side Panels-Black
Not sure if they would sell you only one side. I purchased a pair of their red ones a few years ago and then picked them up when they were vending at Carlisle. They look great but I have not installed them yet since my project isn't that far along.

I only have one and it is red. Have had a snowstorm since last night. Should be able to look for it tomorrow after clearing snow. No guaranties.
No problem - I appreciate the effort. I have the two hard plastic pieces with armrest/ash tray - I need the vinyl panel with the metal part that cover/hooks onto the side of the quarter window (where the fuzzy weatherstrip is) that the plastic piece goes on (like the front door panel just for the rear)

JFK3 - Those convertible rear side panels for our '64 cars are [nicely] reproduced and sold by ABC Moparts. Have a look at them here.... 1964-65 B Body Convertible Side Panels-Black
Not sure if they would sell you only one side. I purchased a pair of their red ones a few years ago and then picked them up when they were vending at Carlisle. They look great but I have not installed them yet since my project isn't that far along.
Thanks - Im sounding stupid in my post - its the panel (vinyl) section. I found some on "Pro-fit" but I need the metal bracket section that the panel is adhered to as well

I only have one and it is red. Have had a snowstorm since last night. Should be able to look for it tomorrow after clearing snow. No guaranties.
Good morning - wondering if you had the chance to see about the rear panels for the Polara convertible? Thanks -

Hopefully this works

2557E3E6-B991-4B7A-ACA0-C14E3A674AB5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back