• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1964 Sport Fury Tach in cluster

Bob Jordan

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Putting the cluster back in to the sport fury after clean up, bulbs etc. Will probably restore the clock with the available kit. I saw a 64 on Mecum and it had what looked like a factory tach in place of the clock. Anyone know where to find that? Thanks

Hi Bob. Yes, those tachs are VERY cool, better than a clock to me. I know that Year One used to have them and I just saw them at the Classic Industries site. I don't know who actually makes them. They are NOT factory, but should of been!! Beats the one on the floor for me. Hope this helps.

Classic Industries carried it as MB324. However, I do not see it in their latest catalogue. You could check their website. Another recent poster said he got one from Redline Gauges. They look the same to me.

Yes Redline Gauge Works did mine.I had them do the whole cluster. You can just buy the tach from them. Just send in your clock and they will make one for you.Mine was done 15 years ago. They may have them on the shelf now.

IMG_1486.JPG

Redline also did my 65 Belvedere cluster with a tach in place of the clock.
Small but neat. Not the best photo.had the shakes that day.
IMG_2778.jpg
IMG_2776.jpg

Do they offer a similar set up for '65 Coronets ?

If it has a clock in the cluster Redline can do it.

Auto Transport Service
Back