• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 DODGE CORONET $4295.00 in so-cal

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG max wedge

Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 coronet 500 all numbers matching 361 big block, it also has 906 heads, the Speedo shows just over 139K OG miles and had a rebuild at 97K meaning the motor has only 40k on it and runs like a champ! This is a high option car with factory A/C (needs Freon but works well), PB and PS and a NEW Edelbrock performer 4bbl carb! It sounds great with the big block rumble.

This car has factory bucket seat, counsel and floor shifter. As you can see from the photos the seats and carpet needs to be re-done.

The body is razor straight and 99% rust free, Floors are perfect the trunk is solid, there is just a bit of bubbling above the left rear tire, had one repaint in the late 70’s that could use a good buff job, there is some paint loss on the roof due to sitting in the sun for so many years, the last owner’s son sprayed some blue paint to protect it and I was able to get most of it off.

The grill is perfect as is all the bright work. I do have the Coronet emblems for the front fenders I just haven’t put them on!
It sits on BF Goodrich TA’s 265/60x15’s and 235/60x15’s the rims are 15x7 in the rear and 15/5.5 up front with dog dish caps,!

This Coronet is far from cherry but it runs very well steers straight and stops good but turns a lot of heads where ever it goes! This is a true survivor and will retain its value in the years to come.

Here is a little inside info, this car was recently used for a move, I can’t tell you too much about it as it hasn’t been released yet, but it’s a Rock and Roll story that takes please in the 80’s (see photo of the dude with a guitar) That photo was taken during the photo shoot for the movie poster and DVD cover. They used the car for three days and it is all over the movie. I hate to see it go but I am moving and I’ve lost what little room in had to park it
so I must let it go.

QUESTIONS ANSWERED AND MORE PHOTOS VIA EMAIL ONLY!
[email protected]

.. 006.jpg

. 039.jpg

.. 004.jpg

1965 dodge 07.08.09.jpg

coronet move 3.jpg

hey, just so everyone knows, that not me in the photo. that was the actor that stared in the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back