• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1965 Dodge Coronet passenger quarter panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tswenson27

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for a 1965 Dodge Coronet convertible passenger quarter panel. I can make a 2 door or 4 door work also if need be. I am also looking for straight bumpers for this car also.

Thanks

1964 Dodge 330, 440, Polara rear bumper is the same as 1965 Coronet. Front bumper is different. I have a pair of real nice front bumperettes, if you are interested. Sherman Industries in Detroit makes lower quarter and rear wheel arch patch panels. They are kind of crude, but are the only things out there. I used them on my 1964 Polara.

P4230177.JPG

P6180174.JPG

P6180175.JPG

P7290104.JPG

P7290107.JPG

1964 Dodge 330, 440, Polara rear bumper is the same as 1965 Coronet. Front bumper is different. I have a pair of real nice front bumperettes, if you are interested. Sherman Industries in Detroit makes lower quarter and rear wheel arch patch panels. They are kind of crude, but are the only things out there. I used them on my 1964 Polara.
Thank you! that is great information. I acually have all the patch panels from sherman. they are so far from the originals i don't even want to use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back