• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1965 Plymouth Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster_Dude

Local time
5:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1965 Plymouth Belvedere Project for sale.
I am listing this for the family of a good friend who has passed.

What is known about this car....

At the time of purchase by the owner it did have a 383 installed, I am not sure if this was the original engine or not, but it does not have an engine or transmission. The car was disassembled and the underside, doors and trunk lid were media blasted in preparation to become a race car. The trunk floor was removed and an aluminum floor and fuel cell mount installed. It has been mini tubbed, springs moved inboard and the frame has beed tied and brackets for adjustable rear suspension also installed. I am not aware of what type of suspension was planned for it, but the brackets have been added. An 8 3/4" rear end and leaf springs do reside out back. If memory serves, I believe a Dana 60 was going to be the differential of choice for it. The car is remarkably solid for it's age, all floor panels are in very nice shape, the doors are ok, the drivers door will need some work near the bottom of the outer skin. The hood has a dent in the front center near the Plymouth lettering, but otherwise is in good shape. Trunk lid and doors are still bare metal and will need attention. The fenders, roof and quarters are all nice. The engine bay has a few spots were some rot had been cut out and those areas will require fixing. Windshield and rear window have been removed, most of the stainless trim is present, some was removed. A new windshield is included. Rear seat and panels are accounted for. Headliner and bows are missing. Steering gear, column and front suspension minus the brakes is all there.

This one is a great starting point for a street car or race car as it's not too far along in the conversion to a race car to go backwards.
Clear Ohio title.

Asking $4,000 or best offer.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer your questions or I will find out more information.
Pictures available upon request.
For any potential buyers...I will put you in direct contact with a family member for negotiations of sale.

Please PM me for information.

Attachments

• 65 ply.jpg
    65 ply.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 65 ply 2.jpg
    65 ply 2.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,332
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back