• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Plymouth Satellite Will Trade For Drag Car

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotrodhoodlum

Local time
12:34 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
see http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-Race-Cars/2325250/1965-Plymouth-Satellite-Dodge-Will-Trade-.html for more pics

see new video http://youtu.be/KqSfp64DRLM

1965 Plymouth Satellite

I took this car in on trade it came from Georgia . I traded to race this car , after going over the car it is way to nice to change it over to a Nostalgia Super Stock .

I don’t want to change its status reliability or value .
I am looking to trade for a nice Mopar Drag Car NSS ,Super Pro , Pro, Bracket Car etc. I will look at 1960 to 1969 Mopars . Please Mopars Only ...

Your Car must be as nice as mine please no junk I have been buiding cars for 30 plus years please be sure you are looking to trade dont waste my time or yours

Thanks Tommy

You can drive this car any where,Fly In drive Home. This car is show quality go to cruise nights,car shows, or take to the Ice Cream Shop with the family . It is very reliable sounds great runs great

Now Info the car.

New Paint 2009 Show quality
Interior Redone 2009 Show Quality
Engine rebuilt 2010, 383, 30 over, 906 heads, 509 Hyd Cam , Roller Rockers , TRW Pistons , Pump Gas, Deep Pan
Rear end rebuilt 2009 323 Posi
No rust what so ever
Front suspension rebuilt
New Power Steering Pump
Working Max Wedge Scoop
Quarter Stick Shifter
Rebuilt 727 with 2800 stall

I tried to do my best to describe this vehicle as honest and complete as possible I do not hide details there will be no surprises .There is a possibility that I may have overlook some minor details. I will do my best to list any major defects or running condition. If you are not sure about something, please ask!

Please send trade offers with info and pictures to

Attachments

• 22376380-588-1965-plymouth-satelite.jpg
    22376380-588-1965-plymouth-satelite.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:
What do you want for the car? And what are you willing to add in cash for my 66 Hemi car?

It might help if you put a value on your car if you are looking for a comp trade. Race car meaning roller or turn key, etc.

Didn't think I had to put a price on trade I dont want cash I dont need it. I dont want to sell I want to TRADE Why price your self out of a deal if the car is nice I will even trade down . You know you never get back what you put into them .Its very simple if you like the car and you think you might want to trade throw me a picture and info of your darg car . If you think your car is better dont ask for a trade no hard feelings ..

It might help if you put a value on your car if you are looking for a comp trade. Race car meaning roller or turn key, etc.

Traded no longer have it

Traded no longer have it

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back