• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966/7 3 piece rear spoiler for Dodge Charger

gtx446

Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I am looking for the 3 piece rear spoiler for the 66/67 Charger. Does anyone know where I can purchase a set?

Good Afternoon,

I am looking for the 3 piece rear spoiler for the 66/67 Charger. Does anyone know where I can purchase a set?
Thank You,

Vic

Well, actually at this time there is no now reproducing them other than a dude in Canada that makes a fiberglass version which is widely known to be junk. If you want a fiberglass one, He only sells on Ebay, goes by showcarsrob. There was one person I know making the correct version but sold the few he had. He did post about it asking if there was any interest not long ago on other forums, but not enough came forward with orders for him to invest the money to have them made. Sorry, that's the deal with it, no one makes it right now, when he sold his they were 1100.00 for the 3 pieces.

I will ask Michael if He still has some or if He is planning another run
They aren't cheap as they are billet Aluminum
you can get them for paint or highly polished

DSC01010 (Large).JPG

Michael already got back to me
They are all sold out
He is planning another run soon but has no time frame yet
I'll keep an eye out for you

I reached out to Michael, is who makes them, all out, will make some but at this time no eta as to when,

Luckily I bought mine from Michael when he still has them
5624D8C9-DA73-497A-BBF1-DF4F919F8E52.jpeg

Well, actually at this time there is no now reproducing them other than a dude in Canada that makes a fiberglass version which is widely known to be junk. If you want a fiberglass one, He only sells on Ebay, goes by showcarsrob. There was one person I know making the correct version but sold the few he had. He did post about it asking if there was any interest not long ago on other forums, but not enough came forward with orders for him to invest the money to have them made. Sorry, that's the deal with it, no one makes it right now, when he sold his they were 1100.00 for the 3 pieces.
Thank You

Auto Transport Service
Back