• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Charger Full Restoration 383 Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droop69

Local time
8:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Charger 383 Automatic car, beautiful all original body panels from New Mexico. This car was sold at Arts Dodge in Las Vegas New Mexico.

Fully restored car, rebuilt motor and trans with low miles on them both less than 1000. The rear 8 3/4 was totally gone through 3:23 gears Suregrip.

All new:
Interior
Glass
Carpet
Restored correct steering wheel
Exterior trim all original restored and polished
Gas tank ect...

This car is laser straight and has to be seen to appreciate the body and paint work. Original build sheet and fender tag for the car.
No time to use anymore, getting ready to retire. Over 60K invested into the restoration. Has receipts for most everything.

Listing for a friend who is not a computer guy! Located in MN.

Spring sale pricing $38,000

chg5.jpg

chg10.jpeg

chg7.jpg

chg11.jpg

chg6.jpeg

Last edited:
Does it have a 361 or a 383

Getting pics of the block casting number and engine pad for verification.

Ok I got a pic of the block casting number 2468130. Cast date looks to be 7-7-66 day shift. My buddy could not get any numbers off of the pad below the distributor.

So it looks to be a 383 cast on 7-7-66, I hope this helps!

image000000(14).jpg

If this car is sold please mark it so.

The car is still for sale. I started a different thread to clean it up and give the current sale price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back