• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 dodge charger

andyj

Local time
11:00 AM
Reaction score
I have a 1966 dodge charger that I am restoring and I need to get the dash assembly out and the center console out. I am having trouble trying to get them out. What are the steps to get them out. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thamks

You need a factory service manual, it would be your best friend in this instance. It will show you and direct you on how to take these items out. I have them here on CD if interested. Send me a PM if ya want. Typing out all the instructions to remove these two items would take a long time

Bryan

In order to remove the dash you will need to take the windshield out and drop the steering column (or just take it out). And take the wiring with it. Just pop the bulkhead connector out of the firewall. The console is just screwed to brackets that are spot welded to the floor. And X2 on the FSM!

Auto Transport Service
Back