• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Dodge Coronet 440

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronet Floyd

Local time
8:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unexpected life changes force the sale of my 1966 Dodge Coronet 440 project. Car is complete but in a state of rebuild. Body is straight and in good condition. It does have a few blemishes. There is some surface rust, but nothing that affects
Dodge 1.jpg
Dodge 3.jpg
Dodge 3.jpg
Dodge 4.jpg
Dodge 5.jpg
integrity. Items purchased but not yet installed include: updated front suspension system; drum to disk conversion kit for front; new power steering box and pump; new Pittman arm; new shocks for all around. I also have a freshly rebuilt 1972 440 cu. inch engine (done by US Automotive in Loveland, CO), a rebuilt 727 Torqueflight transmission and a reconditioned torque converter.

I would love to see this girl go to someone who can appreciate what this car is and will give her the attention she deserves. $10,000 OBO for everything.

Is it a factory parts (single piston or KH) type front disk brake conversion or one of the aftermarket (Scarebird, Wilwood, etc.) brake conversion kits? What does the front suspension upgrade kit consist of?

Is it a factory parts (single piston or KH) type front disk brake conversion or one of the aftermarket (Scarebird, Wilwood, etc.) brake conversion kits? What does the front suspension upgrade kit consist of?

So sorry for the delay in responding but I had a family emergency that required me to leave town. I have an inventory of parts at the house that I will get to you on Friday. Most of the components were purchased from Cass at Dr. Diff so I believe they are most likely aftermarket parts. I purchased them last fall so I don't recall the manufacturer. Would like for me to post here or send them to an email?

Oh, that’s okay! I understand that type of thing all too well. Cass sells brake kits that go from improved factory type parts all the way up to Strange and Wilwood disc brake kits. A parts list in the thread would be great, and thank You!

I will get those up by end of the week; sooner if I can. Thanks for your patience.

Factory poly 318 car or other?

Do you have the side trim?

...and a good windshield?

So sorry for the delay in responding but I had a family emergency that required me to leave town. I have an inventory of parts at the house that I will get to you on Friday. Most of the components were purchased from Cass at Dr. Diff so I believe they are most likely aftermarket parts. I purchased them last fall so I don't recall the manufacturer. Would like for me to post here or send them to an email?
Here is the list of the products I purchased from Cass for the brake conversion and the suspension. I hope this helps.

Dr Diff Suspension and Brakes.jpg

The interior of the car has mostly been removed. I have the frames for the seats, but the carpet upholstery and other parts have been removed.

Dodge 4.jpg IMG_4245.jpg

Factory 360. I have the side trim and all glass is present. Front windshield has a large crack but the remainder of the glass is in good shape.

Can't be a factory 360 car.

361?

WH23F VIN for 1966.

E is 318
F is 361
G is 383

Have a clearer picture of the doctor diff image?

Sorry, yes the engine was 361. My error. Does this larger picture of the front suspension and brake upgrade invoice help? If not, let me know if I can provide any additional information.

Front Suspension Receipt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back