• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

Local time
7:04 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Regrettably, I’m am putting my 66 Convertible up for sale. It’s a really clean car all things considered. Runs and drives fine as is. Has a 318 Poly with a Weiand 4 barrel intake and edelbrock carb. New timing chain, timing cover, water pump and tune up. Problem is there is some bottom end knocking. The previous owner ran the car with a bad timing cover and watery oil. I have a rebuilt poly 318 that was pulled from a 66 Fury project. The wheels are cool old Keystone 5 spokes with BF Goodrich tires. Rust really isn’t an issue. Has some in the lower quarters. Floors are good. Trunk floor has a quarter size spot. Interior chrome has rust pits. The seats are shabby but they are presentable. I’ll get more pictures in a day or two.

$6500 car is in Phoenix, AZ.

BBDAE02A-6526-4D16-B1B9-4493E96C3755.jpeg

can we get more pics ? oops i didn’t read the last sentence. never mind.

Last edited:
I need to take the car off the market for now. The fuel has gone bad and the carb is gummed up. **** modern fuel and excessive temperatures add up. So after I go through the fuel system, I will reassess. Thanks to those who were interested and sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back