• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1966 Hemi Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

radride

Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Charger i have had for about 2 years' time to move on car has 42k original miles and was bought out of Torrance Ca. have the Credicard for it and some docs of prior owner. He parked it in the early 80s and it sat i had to go through the motor and trans but runs great. I don't have the exhaust manifolds as he could not find them, so it has TTI headers. Car has never had any rust at all nowhere and is extremely solid. Car has all original glass and is the original paint i did install new carpet as the old was not in good shape. Iam looking for trades and or cash Iam asking 90k for the car will deal with serious buyers. Has clean title and is registered here in Ca. The pics show it have EFI installed but was taken off due to not running correctly with it on we installed the carbs back on and it runs great. It is missing the wiper arms haven't found any yet or looked hard enough i should say.

IMG_5062.jpg

IMG_5063.jpg

IMG_5064.jpg

IMG_5065.jpg

IMG_5066.jpg

IMG_5232.PNG

IMG_5227.jpg

IMG_5068.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

IMG_5226.jpg

Great looking car the black fits it perfect,,,,, great condition,,,,,, a super motor well worth it,,,, good luck on your sale,,,,
papa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back