• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1966 Satellite Speedometer head

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtx6970

Local time
4:59 PM
Reaction score
WANTED , working speedo head for 1966 Satellite, 120 mph please

WANTED , working speedo head for 1966 Satellite, 120 mph please
Is this what you need

20230513_175101.jpg

20230513_175051.jpg

Bill I believe I still have one. Let me check today and if I do I'll get you a pic. It is yours as per our agreement when you bought my car. Parts were to go with the deal. If it meets your approval, then I will get it in the mail to you at no charge...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bill I believe I still have one. Let me check today and if I do I'll get you a pic. It is yours as per our agreement when you bought my car. Parts were to go with the deal. If it meets your approval, then I will get it in the mail to you at no charge...cr8crshr/Bill :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Much appreciated
The speedometer in the car gets to about 42 mph....then will not climb any further

Ps.....I'll be picking up a 2.94 diff in a few weeks. The 3.91s are going bye bye soon....very very soon.

Are we talkin about Ol' Yeller here? Crshr had problems with the speedo gear in the tranny and doesn't know if it's set up right. Have you addressed or looked at that issue? Good Luck

Are we talkin about Ol' Yeller here? Crshr had problems with the speedo gear in the tranny and doesn't know if it's set up right. Have you addressed or looked at that issue? Good Luck
Yes, changed the gear ( it had the correct one in it ) and it has a new speedo cable. All with no change. It gets to approx 42 mph ( give or take a mph or 2 ) and doesnt go any higher

Is this yours ?

Its above budget for this car.
BUT,,,,I have a 2nd car LOL
No, It's a dealer that I have purchased parts from and have his personal information where you can get it cheaper...

Much appreciated
The speedometer in the car gets to about 42 mph....then will not climb any further

Ps.....I'll be picking up a 2.94 diff in a few weeks. The 3.91s are going bye bye soon....very very soon.
Still looking for it Bill. Give me until later today and if I don't have it, then continue in your search...Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back