• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967-69 Fender Turn Signals Bullet Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:53 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I thought I had gotten rid of all these but found another box with more. I am not a fender turn signal expert but will try and do my best. They are all in great shape. The pair is a left and right that have the slot in the lens. There is some paint overspray near the base and on the gasket. I tried to get most of it off but there is still some I can't reach. Lens are in nice shape as is the chrome with no major flaws but do have some imperfections. I would like $100 plus shipping for the pair. The other 3 are all singles. The one with the flat lens looks like someone grabbed it with a pair of pliers and tried to get the lens out. Hence there are some plier like marks on the housing and the lens has cracks. There is also one I think is from a 68 Satellite as it has the built-in fender trim. This one has a piece of lens missing. Chrome is all about the same, very nice but have slight imperfections. I think they are all passenger side but again I am no expert. I would like $35 each plus shipping from Puyallup WA. Wires are all intact and all have mounting brackets and nuts. If someone wants them all I will pay the shipping in the US.

BTS 1.jpg
BTS 2.jpg
BTS 3.jpg
BTS 4.jpg
BTS 5.jpg
BTS 6.jpg
BTS 7.jpg

$30 for the singles or would trade one if you have 2 of the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back