• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 charger 440 drivetrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARGER1969

Local time
8:09 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
car has been setting for a while, i bought it a few years ago in hopes of fixing it up. too many projects, as you all know we have. summer is coming and if you need a car to cruise around in this needs little work to get it on the road. the car runs and drives, got the brakes working, engine running, oil changed. has headers on it that need replaced. rear floor pans need replaced. body is in good shape, frame is in excellent shape. have been collecting the missing chrome for it. car is in my garage for the winter. the pics are from when i bought it.

P1010208.jpg

P1010209.jpg

P1010210.jpg

P1010211.jpg

P1010223.JPG

P1010224.JPG

P1010225.JPG

67 charger

Are you giving the car away???

sorry guys, i am asking $4000. and no i am not giving it away. and yes i need to sell it that bad. i need room for my other projects that need to get done. if you want to call it a race, thats your opinion. sorry for leaving out the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back