• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Chrysler/Dodge Colour & Trim Selector Dealer Book (Canadian Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
5:40 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a Very Rare 1967 Chrysler/Dodge Colour & Trim Selector Dealer Book (Canadian Version). This Dealer book was used to select Interior Fabric Samples/Colors and Exterior Paint Samples. This is a Dealer hardcovered book that has 22 double pages (44 pages of samples) for fabric/color selections and 30 samples of Exteror Paint options for various brands/models. This book covers the following Brands/Models - Chrysler - New Yorker, 300, Newport Custom, Newport and Town and Country. Dodge Models - Coronet R/T, 500, 440 and Deluxe - Dart GT, 270 and 170. Dodge Monaco 500, Monaco, Polara 500, Polara and Charger. The book is in good average condition. As always, I try to give an accurate description of the overall condition of anything I sell. All of the pages have yellowing along the edges. All of the Interior Fabric Samples are in very good condition. The paint samples are all intact and in very good condition. The Vinyl top samples are in very good condition, the Pillar Applique samples are in very good condition, The 4 samples of the convertible top ARE MISSING. The book does show signs of wear and there is some yellowing and a few water spots. The piece was in a basement for many years and has a musty smell which should subside after being exposed to air. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will respond accordingly. I was only able to attached 10 photos and can provide more upon request.
Asking price is $200 plus shipping.

DSCN1640[1].JPG

DSCN1641[1].JPG

DSCN1643[1].JPG

DSCN1644[1].JPG

DSCN1645[1].JPG

DSCN1646[1].JPG

DSCN1650[1].JPG

DSCN1654[1].JPG

DSCN1655[1].JPG

DSCN1653[1].JPG

Status