• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Coronet R/T Emblems

OMHTCH

Local time
6:41 PM
Reaction score
Do 1967 Coronet R/T emblems have a slight pitch to them to fit the couture of the quarter panel. The details are so hard to see in pictures. Plus it seems that everyone online sells 68 and 69 emblems saying they will fit. But from what I gather they will not. Am I wrong? And if so does anyone have an old sun faded pair or even just one they'd be willing to part with?

I have an original set, pair only, unique to 67.

It's not a "slight" pitch, it's pretty much a hard angle.

Don't think others will work without looking bad.

Thanks to everyone's reply. Also thank you MoparLouie for making me a sweet deal on a set of 67 emblems. And yes stripe delete will need to be a priority before I make the change. I am still in search for a set of door placards for 1967 Coronet R/T. If anyone can help me find a set I'd be thrilled. I'd even be happy with 1.

Thanks right back to you OMTCH. Those emblem,s are ONE YEAR ONLY Guys! 67, not 67/69!

Auto Transport Service
Back