• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 coronet R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

arvacar

Local time
7:00 PM
Reaction score
WANTED 1967 DODGE CORONET R/T 4spd. only please .MUST be ORIGINAL condition or excellent restored. Ive been looking for a while . Can someone help please. Time is running out! lol....thank you Arvacar

WANTED 1967 DODGE CORONET R/T 4spd. only please .MUST be ORIGINAL condition or excellent restored. Ive been looking for a while . Can someone help please. Time is running out! lol....thank you Arvacar
I saw your post and although I have not been considering selling my 67 R/T, I might be able to be talked into it for the right price. It is a factory 440 4 speed car. Born yellow, but now triple black with a new paint job. I just did a performance upgrade on the motor about a month ago, but still have the OEM heads, intake, cam, etc. I also just put a new 3.23 gear in it. Entire dash and gages are new. Red line tires and wheels are new. Car has about 2500 miles on it since restored. There is no rust. Floors and trunk have been replaced. If you go to my garage, you can see some pictures.

I saw your post and although I have not been considering selling my 67 R/T, I might be able to be talked into it for the right price. It is a factory 440 4 speed car. Born yellow, but now triple black with a new paint job. I just did a performance upgrade on the motor about a month ago, but still have the OEM heads, intake, cam, etc. I also just put a new 3.23 gear in it. Entire dash and gages are new. Red line tires and wheels are new. Car has about 2500 miles on it since restored. There is no rust. Floors and trunk have been replaced. If you go to my garage, you can see some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back