• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Brake Rotor and Wheel Bearings

Charger Too

Local time
5:26 AM
Reaction score
My 1967 Dodge Charger came out with front disc brakes. I can't find any vendor that lists wheel bearing (inner and outer) for disc brakes hubs. They have listings for drum but not disc. Does anyone know where I can purchase the correct bearings? Also, does anyone supply new rotors for this car? Thanks!

My 1967 Dodge Charger came out with front disc brakes. I can't find any vendor that lists wheel bearing (inner and outer) for disc brakes hubs. They have listings for drum but not disc. Does anyone know where I can purchase the correct bearings? Also, does anyone supply new rotors for this car? Thanks!
Maybe try looking in the parts book for the part number, then google it. I think someone is supplying reproduction rotors, just don’t remember who.

According to my factory parts manuals, all B bodies used the same front wheel bearings for drum and disc brakes for several years including 1967.

Hub & Disc (rotor) is 2823284 (R) 2823285 (L) R vs L thread lug nuts
Depending on size, here is #s for cup & roller. Most likely will supersede to bearing package once you find the correct size.
20230716_103346a.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back