• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Center medallion in the grill

Charger Too

Local time
10:52 AM
Reaction score
I need a 1967 Dodge Charger Center medallion for the grill. Are there any reproductions available? Thanks!

How much have you looked? Often you can purchase a damaged grill or even a good one that has a nice medallion for less than that. Then you could have a spar grill if you ever need. If you would like an original I might have one if you wanted me to look around. Almost bought one in Mopars in the Park by Minneapolis over the weekend.

I found mine but the red paint is gone. The black around the plastic is ok. Can I paint the red back on? What shade of red is correct? Thanks!

You can go to a place that does decals and get a close red and put it on. I believe that you have to be cautious about what kind of paint you use. The emblems were painted. I crazed an emblem using the wrong kind of paint stripper. There are far more out that know more than I do I am sure.

I need a 1967 Dodge Charger Center medallion for the grill. Are there any reproductions available? Thanks!
Classic Industries has the Emblems front and back I bought an original from a gentleman who worked on the line and had a full box of the front emblems.

Auto Transport Service
Back