• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Dodge Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

tddawson

Local time
8:19 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Come and see this car at Midwest Mopars in the Park – Farmington, MN on June 4th and 5th!
http://www.moparsinthepark.com/

1967 Dodge Coronet 500
  • 318 V8
  • Edelbrock Performer RPM dual plane intake manifold
  • Holley 600 carburetor with electric choke
  • Long tube headers, brand new dual exhaust and Thrush mufflers
  • Rebuilt 727 3-speed automatic transmission with shift kit
  • Brand-new Lokar kickdown and throttle cable
  • New reproduction green-cap Mopar replica battery with new battery cables
  • New fuel tank
  • Rebuilt power steering gear
  • Electrical harness was replaced with a modern (mini-fuse style) aftermarket unit.
IMG_2236.JPG

$10K, or consider trade up + cash for a finished ‘69 Coronet 2 door (Deluxe, Super Bee, 440 – coupe, hardtop or convertible) any engine/transmission. Any and all other offers will be considered!

IMG_2238.JPG

Body is very solid throughout. No rust-through or sub-frame damage. Car was repainted blue at some point. (Original color was Harvest Gold) The rear wheel wells are showing some signs of bubbling in the paint, but the metal appears solid from the back side. (see link More Photos below for closeups)

67 Coronet 4.JPG

Engine has been rebuilt or freshened at some point. Starts right away every time, and has just been tuned up, runs great! I pulled out the battery tray and stripped/repainted that corner of the engine bay and reinstalled the tray, along with the new Mopar battery.

IMG_2239.JPG

This is an original Airtemp car. The compressor and most of the under hood components and the dash controls are missing, but the Airtemp heater box is still in the car and appears to be complete and unmolested.

The radio is missing, and the in-dash gauges are currently inoperable. I suspect that that the speedometer was never reconnected when the transmission was rebuilt, and that the fuel gauge was never reconnected when the new fuel tank was installed. (The car is currently in the shop having this checked out, and I’ll post an update as soon as I have more info) The mini-gauges (oil psi/temp/volts) under the dash work well.

The front buckets and rear seat have been custom reupholstered in black vinyl. The carpet is in very good shape, and appears to be newer. Headliner appears to be original, and is in good shape, no holes or tears – but could use a little smoothing out at the lower rear corners. Sun visors are in good shape, needs new rubber tips. The door panels are in good shape, solid backer boards, and good armrests. The interior door handles, armrest bases and window cranks have been replaced with new chrome pieces. The original remote control driver’s side mirror works well. Trunk floor is very solid, and has a brand new vinyl trunk mat, (plaid) and spare tire cover-board.

IMG_2240.JPG

• Both doors have had their hinges completely rebuilt, and the door themselves were aligned at a professional restoration shop.
  • New door and side window weather-stripping has been installed, as well as new vent window channel on the driver’s door. The window crank on the driver’s door was removed, stripped, lubricated and reinstalled. It operates very smoothly and with minimal effort.
  • The original hood had been modified with a hood scoop, so it was replaced with an uncut used hood.
  • Front bumper needs to be straightened/rechromed.
  • Car rides on 14” x 7” Rally wheels complete with trim rings. Car is equipped with air shocks in the rear.
This car has a clear title, no liens and is in my name. It has current MN collector plates. Come out to the show and take it home! http://www.moparsinthepark.com/ If you can't wait until then, PM me and we'll make a deal!

More photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bg7ciho49pqvzoh/AACrM_GR8H2YX7AnKBsimriba?dl=0 67 Coronet 3.JPG

I'm ending this listing, but the car has not been sold. I'm having some upgrades performed on it, and it won't be available for a couple of weeks or so - will repost for sale with updated photos and description. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back