• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1967 Dodge Coronet 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostrider 67

Jack Stand Racer #6..and proud of it!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:13 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my project car. I have modified it a bunch and it's been together and apart several times making sure everything fits and works together after fabrication. It's a roller w steering.
The build thread is here at FBBO.
Yankee Express RestoMod Project | Page 47 | For B Bodies Only Classic Mopar Forum

Now.....sigh.....I do not want to discuss it. I have my reasons and none of them have anything to do with the car itself, it's fine.

The car is at the point where minor application of filler on the right quarter, the filled in trim holes along both quarters, and around the fake scoops on each side. That's it. Prime it and paint it after that. I have the primer and the paint.
Then put it back together.

What I do not have at this time is a headliner, carpet, an alternator, fan belts, a completed wiring harness, drivers door handle, forward section of exhaust pipes before the mufflers and after the headers, a couple of brake lines, interior door coverings have not been glued up.

I intended to make the rear space into a roadster type panel but it can easily be switched back to a standard back seat by acquisition of the inside metal top panels for each door and a set of door panel cards as well as a complete back seat. The car is set up for the 17 gallon fuel cell to sit in the trunk. See the build thread. This too can be changed back by installing a stock trunk floor pan and putting in the tank and filler to the quarter panel and eliminating both pop up fillers on the top of the quarters. The rear wells have been tubbed and the springs relocated to under the frame rails. You can hang 15" of meat under there. The front fenders have been changed by sweeping back to a 90* angle the nose sections. This can be changed back by grafting on stock metal in the front 10" of each fender or simply getting two stock fenders and bolting them up.
If one doesn't care for the dash and door treatments that can be changed as well by ditching the entire dash and console and hanging two stock doors with all the trim and hanging a stock dash back in. The side scoops have been opened up but can also be changed back by grafting in stock panels cut from a donor car. The firewall has been smoothed but a donor A/C firewall could be welded back in place.

The front is set up for the 67 Charger grille and headlights. If you don't like that just sell the unit and buy the stock 67 500 parts and hang them instead.
The front bumper is cut and pasted to hug the modified fenders so if you go to stock ones you will need a stock bumper.

The rear bumper is a 1970 RR rear bumper that has been lengthened by 4 5/8" and re bent. The car will easily accept a stock rear bumper.
The rear face of the car has been rebuild to accept the 66 Thunderbird tail lights. Not easily changed back but could be done.
Or, you can go with what I intended and finish the car as is.

I have every bolt and nut to it. All separated out in drawers. The sections I have been modifying have all of the relevant parts and pieces bagged and tagged.
The A/C - Heat unit from the Audi is here as well.

The car was 100% complete when I bought it and all of the chrome trim both inside and out is stored. it was in great driver shape and still is. The headliner bows are all here. Nothing has been sold or given away that I meant to put back on the car.

All of the glass is here and in good shape, it's all factory green tinted. This was an A/C car.
I have a 1973 440 RB motor that is 0.30 over. The list of stuff done to it and added onto it is long. Suffice to say it will be a strong 440 approaching 500 horses.
The 1974 A727 Trans has been rebuilt and is also stuffed with high performance goodies.
The rear axle is a stock 8 3/4 non posi. Front disc brakes have been added. There is a new master cylinder, min starter, brake hoses, steering shafts, window fuzzies, and many other assorted parts.
This car has been inside my garage since Oct 2014 and only rolled out once for a few hours in the fall of 2019. it has not been rained on and is not a rust bucket. It has 69,000 original miles on the car and I drove it to the house and into the garage when I bought it.
I paid $3750 for the car. I have added and done a LOT to it since.
Let your conscience be your guide about the price you will pay. I would LIKE $4800 but WILL take the best offer.
I will assemble it into the roller condition and set the V8 in the car bolted up. Everything else will need to be taken away however you choose. Read through my build thread and decide.
Ghost.
171447-bb7df457250e5e7365066544631facc8.jpg
575562-d8737280dc6c605dd39cebf7c45ee8ca.jpg
581795-2d5bd26c2ce2f3b1829bce87193eb60a.jpg

298727-bc3a8ebe7093638e41c46e2713120ea5.jpg
298726-4d97a0d198583129b16696489a568dc5.jpg
298725-06c97978736f9d082bf39eafad0ff08b.jpg
0514191340 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service