• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1967 Dodge Coronet RESTORED Headlight Bezels (Driver/Passenger side included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry4261

Local time
4:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is a pair of RESTORED 1967 Dodge Coronet Headlight Bezels. These pieces have never been installed after they were restored. Both the Drivers Side and Passenger Side are included in the price. These pieces were restored by AllTrim several years ago. For anyone that is familiar with AllTrim they were one of the premier Mopar Grille/Bezel restorers in the day. These pieces were stripped, polished, Bright Dip Anodized and painted with the correct textured Argent paint and Black paint. All paint is in excellent condition. The Bright Dip Anodizing is excellent.
As I always represent the exact condition of anything I sell, I will point out 2 very minor flaws. The top part of one of the bezels has a light swirl mark on it and one of the bottom mounting holes has a slight defect which will not be seen when installed (I have included photos of both spots). These pieces would be perfect for any high-end restoration. These pieces are being sold at half the price of NOS ones and the overall quality is MUCH BETTER. These are VERY NICE PIECES... Please feel free to ask any questions.
Asking price is $275 obo which includes shipping. I accept Money Order, Cash or Personal Check.

DSCN1613[1].JPG

DSCN1614[1].JPG

DSCN1615[1].JPG

DSCN1617[1].JPG

DSCN1618[1].JPG

DSCN1619[1].JPG

DSCN1621[1].JPG

DSCN1624[1].JPG

DSCN1620[1].JPG

DSCN1627[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status