• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1967 gtx tail light inner bucket right side

Status
Not open for further replies.

67BluonBlak

Local time
4:33 PM
Reaction score
Need help with this one I need the right side tail light housing for my 67 gtx the left side is marked with part number 2606 257 L but my 67 parts manual doesn’t specifically list that number. Anybody have information or what I need much appreciated

This is my left side assumed original

IMG_6517.jpeg

Coronet and charger should be close but frankly I am not sure if you have a set we can compare I go to jersey a lot so let me know much appreciated

If anyone is following thread here is a snap of the parts listing in case there is an expert among us

IMG_6520.jpeg

All 1967 Plymouth b body cars use the same backing piece for the taillight, Belvedere I thru GTX.

Dodges are totally different.

My r/s bucket on my 67 GTX is stamped...
2606 256 R. My left is 2606 257. L. Same as the number you posted.

20231230_114339.jpg

Last edited:
Coronet and charger should be close but frankly I am not sure if you have a set we can compare I go to jersey a lot so let me know much appreciated
Have you ever seen the taillights on a Charger?

I have several spare 67 GTX/Satellite tail assemblies and would be willing to separate a bucket if you're still looking.

Thanks everyone for supporting I think Chignikred has me hooked up for now so calling the hunt off or at least suspending until I see how the parts restoration goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back