• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968-70 Charger Wheel Opening Mouldings (Used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpactogo

Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 used wheel opening mouldings that were removed from my car years ago. They are in pretty nice shape but I had new ones so these were left over excess. Most of the mounting screws are included.
$110.00 plus shipping from 54703

100_0707.JPG

100_0708.JPG

100_0709.JPG

100_0710.JPG

100_0711.JPG

100_0712.JPG

100_0713.JPG

100_0714.JPG

100_0715.JPG

100_0716.JPG

No Idea. They were on my car when I bought it back in 2014. The car had been repainted at some time previously so could very well be either. Would the originals have part numbers stamped in them? Or other means of identification? As nice of condition as they are, I would bet on re-popped.

I dont know if the originals would have a stamped number.

I believe that the factory ones are stainless steel and the repopped ones are aluminum. I would be interested if they were the oem stainless ones.

I believe that the factory ones are stainless steel and the repopped ones are aluminum. I would be interested if they were the oem stainless ones.
I bought repops several years ago when I restored a Charger. They were definitely stainless steel.

The repopped ones I got from Year One years ago are aluminum and Classic Industries says theirs are aluminum as well, I would like to know where to get the stainless ones if possible.

These are definitely stainless parts. I just can't guarantee they are not repopped.

I know Mega parts sells the re-popped ones that are stainless. The ones on my car were purchased from them. Call Jamie. $225.00 a set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back