• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Charger R/T for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingcarenvy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all

I am selling my 68 R/T Charger. It is a project but it is pretty solid. It was originally SS1 sunfire yellow 440/auto. That's about all I know since the fendertag is long gone. It comes pretty much as you see it. It comes with new AMD quarter SKINS, a new AMD dutchman panel, a new AMD drivers floor pan patch, and a used roof skin. It will need the following replaced due to it being hacked into a “race” car or from rust. Drivers floor pan, a roof skin patch above the driver, dutchman panel, right inner wheel house, both outer wheel houses, trunk floor, extensions, quarters, rear valance and corners. Its a roller but the brakes don’t function. It has an 8.75 rear end and four wheel drum brakes. I have all the glass except the windshield (its broken and not fastened into the car so I am going to throw it away). I have a lot of pics which I can email to you if you’d like or feel free to come look at it in person.

Shipping from Santa Ana California
Price: 19,500 OBO
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash, wire transfer, or check

PM me for any questions.

IMG_0493.jpeg

IMG_0495.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

IMG_0491.jpeg

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

IMG_0497.jpeg

IMG_0503.jpeg