• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet fenders and such, parting out 4dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

mean_maverick

Local time
5:22 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
going to sell some parts from my '68 coronet 4dr parts car and thought u guys may need something.

good pass side fender $400
nice hood, some surface rust $350
dr fender that needs some work $200
8 3/4 stump, 2.76 gears
727, unknown condition, selling as core $100
good grille $100

pm me if u see something u need or might want. have pics i can text or email, but ill also try to add some tonight.

parts located in central Ky around the Richmond & Mt Sterling area

-may also be willing to so some trading on parts that i need...ie. 2dr rear glass, hardtop roof or skin, '68 dr side door for 2dr hardtop(i have a good '69 door i'd trade)-

pictures here:
http://www.forbbodiesonly.com/moparforum/showthread.php?t=26462

Anyone....?? Gonna start pulling parts and eBay'ing them this wknd

'68 radiator support $200
insrument cluster showing 36k or so $75

once i get alot of bolt on parts pulled off, ill start cutting it up if anyone needs front frame rails and such

all the glass from a '68 4dr... pm me with needs, will make u a great deal if u come take it out
all 4 doors from '68 4dr, cpl have minor rust.... $50/ea or $150 for all 4 (pick-up only)

pulled the rocker molding off today and the passenger side fender isnt as good as i thought it was....

so $200 on the pass fender, and $100 on the dr side fender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back