• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Coronet R/T Fender Tag Patina Project Amazing western body with 68 440 HP and 727 + 276 Sure grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
4:29 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a super clean 1968 Coronet R/T Patina Project..The frame rails, inner fenders, floors and trunk floor are in amazing shape.
and we have a clean title.

the car comes as shown with a 68 440hp engine and a 727 trans (that i will try to date code soon)
the engine and trans should be considered cores that will need to be rebuilt.
the doors are very very clean and solid and the while the trunk lid needs work i have seen a lot worse. the hood is clean but will need some work.
all the glass is in the car, and all the windows work...all the trim is nice, the window areas do not appear rusted.
the glass is tinted as this is an a/c car.

the rear end is a 741 2:76 sure grip

If you want to get a cheap body that needs all the frame and all the sheet metal replaced you do not want this car!!

I would challenge you to find a nicer cleaner body and nicer patina project or base for a complete restoration.

the car includes the fender tag as shown

still have this one on the drawing board to build as a rat rod patina because it is such an amazing body, but putting it up for sale as we may never get to it.

car is available to be seen by appointment but i realize the complexities and cost of traveling and i will provide as many pics as necessary so you know what you are getting

please don't waste my time and i won't waste yours

the car rolls and steers great and we will easily help you or your shipper load it and if need be will install the 440 for transport

price 19,500 OBO and the car is located in lorain, oh

IMG_8603.JPG

IMG_8618.JPG

IMG_8630.JPG

IMG_8632.JPG

IMG_8642.JPG

IMG_8650.JPG

IMG_8682.JPG

IMG_8660.JPG

IMG_8661.JPG

IMG_8724.JPG

Status