• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Coronet R/T

1969CoronetR/T

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:45 AM
Reaction score
It took almost four years for my 1968 Coronet R/T to be completed. It won first place this weekend at the Chicago world of wheels show.

Congratulations... Four years isn't bad, I have enough cars, some get done quickly be usually there are setbacks that delay the project...

We need pictures from the show...

Show us some pictures of that '68 Coronet RT, please.

Thanks! I wasn't at the show so I only have a picture of the award.

Congratulations on the award and car looks ausome. Why does the car get to go but you can't attend ? Doesn't seem fair.

I was invited all costs paid but my ex-wife wouldn't switch my weekend visitation with my daughters. It would have been great if it fell one week earlier or one week later.

I was invited all costs paid but my ex-wife wouldn't switch my weekend visitation with my daughters. It would have been great if it fell one week earlier or one week later.
Sorry to hear that. Wonder if it would be different if it was something she wanted to do ??

Auto Transport Service
Back