• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1968 Dodge Charger 4 button Master window switch - WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

68'Charger

Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
WTB - 1968 Charger 4 button Master window switch - I misplaced the chrome bezel on mine. Thanks

4-button-switch.jpg
right switch back.jpgright switch.jpg

The 4 gang power window switch picture you posted above is for 69 thru 74. Pictured below is for 68 and earlier. I do not have one available, I'm just pointing that out for you.

Thanks

MASTER.jpg

I have purchased one like the one you pictured and even one that looks just like the one I need (pictured above) but the connectors were smaller. I am just trying to match what I have even if it may not be correct for my year at this point. Any ideas? 4 switches later and I still don't have the right one.

Sorry for the late repl. That's strange, are you sure your connectors are OEM equipment? The wire harness? Pictured below is my switches. Two of the master and two of one of the singles. Mine are from a 68 Charger and are original. It shows the plug and then shows what the backside of the switch looks like. Let me know if this helps.

IMG_5391.JPGIMG_5392.JPGIMG_5389.JPGIMG_5390.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back