• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1968 Dodge Charger project. California. $22k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsbig

Local time
12:52 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale my buddies 1968 Dodge Charger Rolling body. Body is in very good condition. front floors will need to be replaced, a couple patches on lower rear, but everything else is fine. Missing drivetrain, has 8 3/4 rearend. has vin tag, fender tag and all body numbers intact. Good builder for someone. Comes with a bill of sale and is nolonger on file with the dmv. Located in Santa Rosa, CA. price is $22k. No trades.

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

imagejpeg_3.jpeg

imagejpeg_3.jpeg

Last edited:
More pics. Rails are not rusty and chassie is good.

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_2.jpeg

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

imagejpeg_3.jpeg

imagejpeg_3.jpeg

imagejpeg_0.jpeg

e just got a clean pink slip for the car none salvage. I your is California, ten no fees will be owed.

" I just got a clean title for the car, it is not salvage. If you live in California, you will have to pay no fees."
Close?

Thanks for the correction. iPhone voice text does not work well with me. LOL

Does it have a hood and tail lights? What about the front/back seats? Lots of work to fix that floor but looks relatively solid every place else.

It does not have any parts that go with it. He bought is as it sits with intentions of upgrading everything later on. He was just glad at the time to find one with only a bad floor and and great chassie. The floor can be ordered as one piece and replaced, and someone could upgrade to a four speed during the rebuild.

Yes, he still has it. Going through the nightmare of California DMV process.

I thought you said early that your buddy got a clean title for the car (not salvaged) so if you live in CA no issues? Is there still more DMV issues?

yeah, California is very picky on paperwork, even when the dmv makes mistakes. hope to have the title done soon.

Available and have a buddy that can help with transport on the west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back