• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Hemi Roadrunner RM21J8A274767 and A8R342426

Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
In search of information on a 1968 Hemi Roadrunner. The vin and sales order numbers are RM21J8A274767 and A8R342426 respectively. The car was involved in a front end collision and many of the parts including the engine, automatic transmission and believe it or not the passenger side rear quarter were sold off of the car. The car is UU-1 Blue and is very much a rust free car. I am looking for the fender tag, broadcast sheet and any information that someone might have on the car and/or might lead to additional information.
roadrunner.jpg

Nice Plymouth wagon in the background ! If it's available, someone may want that one ?

Nice Plymouth wagon in the background ! If it's available, someone may want that one ?
That is not mine but I may be able to direct someone to the owner. Especially if they just happen to have the engine, transmission or fender tag for that beautiful RR in front.

In search of information on a 1968 Hemi Roadrunner. The vin and sales order numbers are RM21J8A274767 and A8R342426 respectively. The car was involved in a front end collision and many of the parts including the engine, automatic transmission and believe it or not the passenger side rear quarter were sold off of the car. The car is UU-1 Blue and is very much a rust free car. I am looking for the fender tag, broadcast sheet and any information that someone might have on the car and/or might lead to additional information.
View attachment 1244398
What the hell is it with Colorado guys tonight? The last three threads I have responded to have all been Colorado guys.
I'm in Fort Fun as well Jake. Where did you find that thing?
PM me. I'll help where I can. I may have some parts for that old bird for you.

Auto Transport Service
Back